Backward sledding is an exercise that is extremely important for athletic development and therapy. It's great for developing power in the glutes, quads, and hamstrings. Performing an exercise walking backward counterbalances the predominantly forward movements performed in training or on the field, which helps reduce the risk of injury.
Currently, in the market, there are no high-quality Sled Straps that we were happy with, the options available either would require multiple attachments, were too clunky or choked the waist during training. So, we decided to create the perfect Sled Strap that can be taken anywhere to truly get the most out of your training.
We’ve cut no corners and have used the highest quality materials, after multiple samples and hundreds of sled sessions, we’ve found the right balance between strong material and comfort.
This Sled Strap won’t choke your waist when pulling a sled, and it’s extremely comfortable to use even during long training sessions.
The Strap measures 8ft long making it great to fit most people, from petite athletes to strong men.
We’re confident that the Sled Strap will last for years; the strap has been tested to endure a break strength of 10 tons, and the metal ring and carabiner hook have been tested to support up to 1.5 tons.
Each Sled Strap comes with a Velcro belt for easy storage and transport, so you can take it with you anywhere.
Material: High Strength, Industrial Grade Polyester Webbing
Weight: 2.87 lb / 1.3 Kg
Length: 8 ft / 2.4m (fully extended)
Strap: 10 ton
Ring & carabiner hook: 1.5 ton
- SHOGUN Sports ships to all 50 U.S. states, Washington D.C., U.S. Territories, and Minor Outlying Islands. We also ship to P.O.Boxes and APO/FPO addresses.
- We offer free standard shipping* to the 48 continental United States on most orders.
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday (excluding holidays).
- Orders placed on weekends will ship the following Monday, excluding holidays.
- Orders received by 12:30pm PST typically ship same business day.
- Ground delivers Monday thru Saturday.
SERVICE OPTIONS & DELIVERY TIMES
U.S. 50 STATES, WASHINGTON D.C. & P.O. BOXES
- Ground: 2-7 business days from ship date (5-10 days for Alaska/Hawai'i)
- 2-Day: 2 business days from ship date
- Next Day: 1 business day from ship date
Note: Shipments to P.O. Box addresses in the U.S. must select Ground shipping. These shipments can only be delivered by USPS and will be automatically changed to a USPS carrier method. P.O. Box deliveries typically take 5 - 10 business days.
U.S. TERRITORIES, MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS, & APO/FPO ADDRESSES
- USPS Priority International: 6-10 business days from ship date
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING OPTIONS
SHOGUN Sports offer shipping to most countries.
- For international orders placed via our U.S. website, we ship from our U.S. fulfillment centers using different shipping options depending on your selection at checkout. Average delivery times will be displayed at checkout but may be longer due to customs.
- Please note when ordering from our U.S. website, customers are responsible for ALL duties and local taxes.
- We are unable to mark items as “gift” or “sample” to lessen duty charges
* We reserve the right to delay shipping orders in case of unforeseen circumstances.
*Our FREE shipping policy only covers continental U.S. EXCLUDING Alaska/Hawaii/Puerto Rico, please contact us direct for shipping limitations/inquires.
*Direct inquiries can be placed on our contact page or emailed to email@example.com